RE: What and where? Capture card and video eye?

Mr. Delbert K. Matlock (matlockd@mspmo.pacific.dfas.mil)
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 15:12:05 -0400

>From: cu-seeme-l
>To: Multiple recipients of list
>Subject: What and where? Capture card and video eye?
>Date: Tuesday, September 13, 1994 11:47AM

>1. What is qood "all purpose" video capture card for
> > 16 MB memory PC configuration?
>
> How about: Video Blaster FS200 or FAST Movie Machine?
> Do they work ok with CU-SEEME?

I'm using a VideoBlaster FS200 here. I must say, the board hasn't impressed
me that much. It's pass-through architecture messes with my 17" monitor and
ATI graphics accelerator. Other than that, it captures video fine and
passes it through to CU-SeeMe without any trouble. To tell the truth, it
might be overkill if CU-SeeMe is all your planning to do with it.

--dkm