All Mac: fix to push-to-talk crash believed by thousands

Tue, 13 Sep 1994 23:15:29 -0400

Given the responses below, I think we can consider this chapter closed once
something is added to the ReadMe file. Going, going, gone? :-) M

At 16:48 9/12/94, Bruce Benson wrote:

>It crashed my quadra 600 once - I removed the prefs file restarted it and
>it hasn't crashed since on my machine or a couple of others I have tried it
>on here.

Michael Sattler <msattler@wco.ftp.com>, FTP Software, West Coast Operations
Quality Assurance Manager
WWW = http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
Don't try to teach a pig to sing; it's a waste of time & it annoys the pig.