Re: Push-to-Talk Button STILL BOMBS or USER ERROR

Wed, 14 Sep 1994 11:05:37 -0400

At 7:15 9/14/94, Chris A. Gordon wrote:
>At 12:26 PM 9/13/94 -0400, Michael Sattler, San Francisco wrote:
>>Will everyone who reported that push-to-talk crashes this time please (1)
>>remove your old preferences file, (2) try again, (3) let the list know if
>>this fixed the problem?
>
>is it fixed in b9?

Hi Chris. I understand from your message that you're still experiencing
crashes. Are you by chance using an AV? You say you've deleted your
Preferences file, have you replaced the Nicknames file as well? (I've
included the current copy below.)

Could you please, in future bug reports, add something like

Hardware: Mac PowerBook 520c, 12mb RAM
Software: MacOS 7.1.1, MacTCP 2.0.4, System Update 3.0, lots of INITs/CDEVs
Target: CU-SeeMe 0.70b9

that reflects your configuration?

Michael Sattler <msattler@wco.ftp.com>, FTP Software, West Coast Operations
Quality Assurance Manager
WWW = http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
Don't try to teach a pig to sing; it's a waste of time & it annoys the pig.