Re: "disconnect" problems

Kirk Eide (jpulver@cantor.com)
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 22:30:37 -0400

I have been experiencing the same nuisance problems with the
current windows release. At first I thought I was just imagining this
behavior - but over the past couple of months I just got used to it.

If there is something I can do to correct this, I'd appreciate knowing
about it.

Thanks,

Jeff Pulver

Subject: "disconnect" problems
Author: JonNewYork@aol.com at Internet
Date: 9/22/94 12:17 PM

I often experience the same kind of problems detailed by RCOLLINS. When I
disconnect from a reflector site, the site seems to connect back with me...
It's as though CUseeme is hungry for connection. Sometimes the only way I
can disconnect definitely is to hurridly connect to a new site. This has been
a persistent feature of all versions I've run, from b5 through b9 -- I have
never mentioned it, because it's a nuissance, not a major problem.
Also, why does my preferences file seem to get randomly corrupted?
Without explanation, it comes up "Your Name", etc. I'm running b9 on a
PowerMac6100AV. Thanks. Jon