Re: 2 questions about CU-SeeMe

Collins,Richard;ContStd; (RCOLLINS@leif.ucs.mun.ca)
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 22:24:40 -0400

TRUMPET 1.0b is now released for windows and it works much better with
CUSEEME. It may even work too well. For the past two nites I've been
conversing with another trumpet slip connect at 14,400 and we've
maintained great rates for 14400. These sessions have been hours. When
we've tied to reflectors we seem to do better than most of the over
videos although it may be just our receive speeds. Trumpet to Trumpet it
works great. I'm using such setups for a computer expo tomorrow: Sept
29th. If you want to drop in try: GARFIELD.CS.MUN.CA conference #7.
The EXPO runs all the 29th (Thurs.) and Friday morning.

The readme for the new Trumpet states that they fixed something in the
UPD socket... Maybe that was the difference.