Re: :How to capture picture into file?

Richard Smith (richard_smith@sfu.ca)
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 01:36:23 -0400

I have used "flash-it" a shareware control panel, and apple's built in
"desktop capture" utility (cmd-shift 2, I think). The latter creates a
teachtext file you can then cut and paste the part of the image you want.

--
Dr. Richard Smith, Assistant Professor, School of Communication and
Management of Technological Change Research Program (MOTC)