Re: Another program with CU

Randolph Chung (
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 15:38:19 -0400

I really don't want to get into an argument about whether Macs or PCs are
better, cuz there's no answer to that question. However....

In article (Michael Sattler, San Francisco) writes:
>Hey, if it's possible on Windows then of course you can do it on a Mac.
>And in one-twentieth the time and without editing any .INI files :-)

You do NOT need to modify ANY .INI files to do multitasking on Windows either.
Just load up your apps and on you go! =)

Randolph Chung -=- Cornell University -=- Biochemistry/CS student
Internet: CLASSlink: 20:256/4
WWW page: