Re: Help

Harris Claude (harris@jrv.qc.ca)
Sat, 01 Jul 95 04:13:14 -0500

-- [ From: Harris Claude * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi ,

I have the same model of videoblaster and Win95
and version 0.70b1, hints..tips..help...a faq on this config..anything
pertinent. I thought it was "O sole mio" but I see that I'm not alone in
"dire" need of h.e.l.p..

Thanks,

Harris Claude
harris@jrv.qc.ca