Re: Cautionary note re TALK window

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 12:34:53 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Jean Armour Polly wrote:
> Dear Halvor-- we need a private reflector/listserv for people who run
> reflectors, to share this info!

Yes, this is a great idea. We also have some big transcripts of this guy.
And he was the one that told me that he was denied from the cornell
reflector. I think we should make a listserv where reflector-admins can
report such violations so that more reflectors can deny a IP when one
reflectoradmin finds it necessary. We could also use that mailinglist for
config. questions. If there isn't such a list and if there is a general
interest of such a list to be created, I am willing to host such a list.

> Yes, I had problems from 128.8.72.xxx and 128.8.73xxx I did report it to
> the administrator:
> William Kupersanin <kuper@anywhere.umd.edu>
> Is he the same guy you have been talking to?

Yes this is the same guy.
We and gmakridi@mcs.dundee.ac.uk(George Makridis) has contacted Mr.
Kupersanin.

Thank you very much for your work.