Re: Burning Man Event

Rogene Talento (labrat@teleport.com)
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 13:11:04 -0700

At 02:33 PM 9/2/95 -0400, John D. Lauer wrote:

>I have been getting several requests for information on the Burning Man
>Event. It appeared that it happened in early August. Typically it occurred
>on Labor Day in the past. Does anyone know anything about this time honored
>CU-SeeMe event?

I don't know about it being a CU-Seeme event, but I do know it is being held
this weekend somewhere in the Nevada desert. A person I work with just
jumped in a car today with a bunch of friends to head down there...

As far as CU-seeme coverage, well, I'd be interested in more info as well.
Maybe I'll see my friend carrying on in all the drunken carousing and
lawlessness, heh...

Rogene
| labrat@teleport.com | Internet Services |
| http://www.teleport.com/~labrat/ | for the Northwest |
| IPhone, CU-Seeme, Canucks, & Karaoke! | Portland, OR, USA |