Re: One-Way CuSeeMe?

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 10:30:13 -0500 (CDT)

Someone once mentioned to be about using (2) 28.8k modems to an Internet
Service Provider using PPP. I was told that this conceivably provides
a 56k link, but you need a Unix box, such as Linux to do this, not to
mention drivers. Wouldnt this provide bettwer throughput for CUSEEME for
your network?

Has anybody heard about this before!?

alex@tyrell.net