Re: One teensy question!

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 18:39:57 -0400 (EDT)

sure, just stick the wires to your head and you can see live video.

hahahaha

the real answer is, yes, you can see and hear live video and audio over
the net with a mac/windows machine.

open a connection to 132.236.91.204

there are links to web pages full of information off of my home page below
+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +