Re: White Pine-MacWeek News

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 19:16:53 -0500 (CDT)

Well if what you quote below is true the product may be well OVER PRICED
as I am not clear they they propose anything that "Vidcall" from MRA
Associates already HAS anad has had for many months (and VIDCALL can be
acquired for half the price: TWO copies for $99.00).

So listreaders -- am I missing something here or is White Pine playing
catch-up to VIDCALL?
-rb