RE: Refmon Causing Crashes on exit

Rick Collins (rcollins@mirror.det.mun.ca)
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 22:43:14 -0230

I have to admit I probably try to get out more often by CTRL-C and that =
might just be doing it. Sound like a good theory?

----------
From: Sam Hodge[SMTP:samiam@student.adelaide.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 1995 8:03 AM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Refmon Causing Crashes on exit

On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, Tom Walters wrote:

>=20
> On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, Rick Collins wrote:
>=20
> > I've confirmed a problem with our configuration:
> > about 50% of the time we exit refmon from an external terminal we =
crash our reflector. Once we suspected this 2 weeks ago we stopped =
using it to monitor connections. We haven't crashed since.
> > if someone has a suggestion on the "refmon" thing let me know.=20
> > Our reflector is a Pentium 90 running linux and we usuallly run =
refmon from other linux based machines via terminal sessions.
> >=20
>=20
>=20
> I have experienced the same problem running the reflector on my=20
> SparcStations.
> I don't think it's configuration related.
>=20
> Tom
>=20
>=20
Dear Reflector Administrators,
If you quit refmon by typing term then this will terminate the=20
reflector it isintentional, if you want to quit then type quit and then=20
you will quit the refmon without terminating your reflector

luv
Sam I am!
_____
Sam Hodge Phone: +61-8-272-4329 ah