Re: request for video projector opinions

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 00:19:43 -0500 (CDT)

Try this:
- 50 inch big screen TV $2,200
- VGA to TV converter 200
------
$2,400

Maks a great! video display for teleconferencing and fills the classroom
with a white board, big sound bright image with the lights on -- and half
the cost of a good lcd panel which can take video (which won't work by
the way for teleconferencing since the lights have to be dimmed and the
distant parties can't see you). Works for me.