NV problems with the reflector

David S. Dworkin (ddworkin@wpine.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 09:48:28 -0400

Hi there,

As Mike (and many others) have pointed out, the current (4.0B2) reflector is having
problems with NV interoperability. (Has anyone been using VAT successfully?) I
don't want to speak for Tim, but I believe that he has temporarily disabled NV access
to the Cornell reflector so that the current NV problems do not bring the reflector down.

We recognize that there is a problem here, and the folks at Cornell and White Pine are
working on it. Hopefully in the B3 release (coming soon to an FTP site near you :),
these problems will be resolved. I will let you all know when B3 is available for all the platforms
that we have been supporting.

Thanks for your patience,

David Dworkin
White Pine Software