Re: HP-UX Reflector Configuration

Akis Zografos (zografos@vergina.eng.auth.gr)
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 00:46:35 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 12 Sep 1995 jim_jarrard@ccmail.odedodea.edu wrote:

> Could someone provide a simple reflect.config example which would
> allow client ver 0.83b1 to connect.

Hello Jim,
I'm using the reflector on my site (HP 700 running HPUX) for a long time
and it seems I have NO problem, exept that I can't start it within the rc
file OR something (If you couls help me with that .....)
AnyWay, here is the reflect.conf I use. Try it out. I don't think there
is something special abount it, but who knows .....

============================== reflect.conf ===============================
REFMON 155.207.19.1
CONF-ID 0
CAP 91 1 Lower your transmission rate and try again.
//
MAX-PARTICIPANTS 10 Maximum number of participants exceeded (10).
//
MAX-SENDERS 5 Maximum number of video-senders exceeded (5).
//
MAX-LURKERS 10 Maximum number of recive-only participants exceeded (10).
//
LOG reflect.log
LOG-LIMIT 10000
MOTD