re: HP-UX Reflector Configuration (and NV bug fix)

David S. Dworkin (ddworkin@wpine.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 11:30:39 -0400

Hi Jim,

We have fixed this problem in the B3 release. We believe that we have also fixed the
NV connectivity problem that people have been having with the 4.0 reflectors.

We are currently doing a bit more bug-fixing and general cleanups, and hope to distribute
4.00B3 on our FTP site (with a mirror at cornell) some time next week. I will make an
announcement on this mailing list when B3 is ready for FTP-ing.

Thanks.

David Dworkin
White Pine Software