new list master

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 11:27:19 -0400 (EDT)

looks like i obstinately passed on outdated information about cu-seeme
listmaster. here's some interesting info...

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 11:19:29 -0400
From: Larry Chace <RLC1@cornell.edu>
To: dschluss@ENGIN.UMICH.EDU
Subject: Re: DAMN INSTRUCTIONS

Hi, David. As I recall, your recent e-mail message about our list owner
gave the e-mail address of the former owner, not the current one. The
current owner is Craig Kaplan, cpk4@cornell.edu.

(We wear out list owners at a pretty high rate!)

The exact identify of the list owner shouldn't really matter all that much,
however, since Craig usually monitors the unsubscribe failures and
attempts to perform the action. In almost every case, the person is
unsubscribing using a different e-mail address than that which was used for
the original subscription.

Some days, though, he has many 100s of e-mail messages sent to him as list
owner. Sigh!

Thanks for your efforts, though!

Larry