Re: School needs advice...

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 08:51:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 21 Sep 1995, Michael McCormick wrote:
> We have a Quadra 840av with a Sony Handycam connected to CU-SEEME however
> we can not get a video screen to come up when CU-SEEME is opened. From the
> information I've read we do not need a Video spigot installed.

That's right. You dont have to install a Video spigot on a AV-mac. But I
cant see why it doesnt work. Do you get any errors? Can you see the video
in other video-applications? Like Video Monitor?

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***

PGP-key by fingering halvork@frodo.hiof.no http://www.hiof.no/~halvork/