From: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
To: CU-SEEME-L%cornell.edu
Subject: Help me, please.
Date: Sunday, September 24, 1995 1:31AM

We have 2 computers, a Pentium 90 and 100, both with Cardinal 28.8 modems,
Diamond Stealth Video Cards, and Connectix Quickcams. We have downloaded
the
CU See Me software but now are confused. Do we now need to sign up for a
real internet provider like Pipleine USA or can we use AOL like we do now?
Also, I now have read that with Windows/Intel machines we can't get audio.
Is this still true? Also, can we just call each other up directly or must
we use the internet to call?