Re: Trying to get started

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 09:05:53 +0100 (MET)

Hello Alex,

Maybye you should try a reflector that always is running. I live in
Norway so I seldom use the reflectors in Australia. :-)
But there are some reflectors in Australia as well. Here are a list of
them. (Paste right into your Nickname-file..)
alias (Australia) Adelaide 129.127.12.42 s r
alias (Australia) Geko 203.2.239.3 s r
alias (Australia) Murdoch Univ 134.115.224.60 s r
alias (Australia) Psy 130.102.32.1 s r
alias (Australia) RMIT 131.170.9.1 s r
alias (Australia) Univ of Melbourne 128.250.20.187 s r
alias (Australia) Univ Queensland 130.102.128.59 s r

Hope this helps..

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***