Re: ATI Mach64 Video Cards

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:23:14 -0500 (CDT)

I'm using an ATI Graphics Expression Mach64 card, and I also have a Video
Captivator video capture board. I havent had any problems. The feature
connector is only good for overlay video, but a lot of video capture cards
do not require the feature connector.

You might want to look into the QuickCam (parallel port video capture) or
the video captivator.

I know the Mach64 cards have had problems with MPEG cards that use the
feature connector, like ReelMagic & some others.

alex@tyrell.net