Re: cucme

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:29:59 -0500 (CDT)

I use Win'95 and the 32 bit Winsock is a lot more stable and quicker, but
I have noticed that if you use WinTrumpet to establish a connection,
most of the Windows '95 internal internet apps, fail to work. It's as
though they require the Win'95 internet dialer. i.e. telnet/ftp/browser?
Anyone else notice this? I cannot use the internet dialer without
setting up a big hairy dialin script.

CUSEEME works much better with WinTrumpet and Win'95.

alex@tyrell.net