Re: Reflector list

Ian Carr-de Avelon (avelon@phys.uva.nl)
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 08:56:52 +0200

Dear Sam,
how many US$ will you give me for my cyber-bucks? :-^)
Seriously: C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk (Chuck Elliot) has posted to this list
that it is available from:

http://kingfisher.cms.shu.ac.uk/reflist.htm

Which I think is very brave of him. If Michael takes him to court for the
copyright, deciding the value of those lost cyber-bucks could take longer
than the OJ trial.
Incidently, does anybody know the score? I thought cricket was like
watching grass grow.
Yours
Ian

At 13:15 27-09-95 -0400, Sam Neal wrote:
>I've been trying to get the list of CU-SeeMe reflectors maintained by
>Michael Sattler. I've filled out my ecash form (over a week ago) and
>received no response. I've written to Mr. Sattler (over a week ago) and
>received no response. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting a copy
>of the reflector list?
>
>Thanks, --Sam

* Ian Carr-de Avelon avelon@phys.uva.nl *
* http://www.lmg.com/krzyzowa/avelon.htm *