[A] Re: a proposal [?]

Matthew Sanderson (matthews@noc.tor.hookup.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 11:46:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Mark Hartman wrote:

> First, PREPEND the identifier, so that it's not cut off in long subject lines.
> Ex:
>
> Subj: [M] Why can't my PowerMacintosh 7500 do video out to the network?
>
> Second, I think that the [?] identifier should be reserved for questions for
> which the poster needs an answer directly, rather than for discussion. Perhaps
> we could use [*] for general messages. Perhaps even use [!] for CU-SeeMe
<snip>

Yes, [}:-)] two open eyes = send/receive; smiling = works (now);
upcurled hair = after midnight. Call this smileycode(?)
I know CU (W70b1) does show participant details but only
*after* reflector connect -- this is pre-connect in text.

/ Matthew Sanderson CS: 70733,2700 'net: matthews@hookup.net \
\ http://www.hookup.net/~matthews /