Re: Quickcam

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 11:18:04 -0500 (CDT)

I've had a QuickCam for Windows ordered since July 1st. PC Connection
says the first week of October, and a few messages ago Connectix said the
end of October, which really probably means November.

Even so, the people at cornell say a modification to CUSEEME is required
just for the QuickCam to work with it. 4 & 6 bit grayscale capturing,
when CUSEEME requires 8 bit. I'm thinking that this device is probably
not going to be the solution to CUSEEME. Any thoughts?

alex@tyrell.net