Re: Help With SE-100 Board

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 11:12:43 -0500 (CDT)

I have a 386/40 running CUSEEME with a VideoBlaster card, capturing video
24hrs a day on our reflector, and boy is it slow. A 386 can't seem to
capture more than 12 fps before it blows its circuits, even though the
card is capable of capturing 20-30 fps.

I don't think the VideoBlaster SE100 is compatible with CUSEEME anyways.

alex@tyrell.net