Date: Friday, 29-Sep-95 02:25 PM

From: Eu-jay Chang \ Internet: (sarah@hntp2.hinet.net)
To: Dr Bennett Frankel \ Internet: (drbf@cais.cais.com)

Subject: ISDN

Dear Dr. Bennett Frankel:

This is Eu-jay. After I read your message about ISDN on 9/25/95 on CuSeeMe,
I contacted my local telephone company. They inform me that it is necessary
to update the facilities except computer to use ISDN. For example, I can
not use the 14400 modem I use now. Would you please tell me what kind of
facilities I have to buy? I do appreciate your help.
Eu-jay Chang
e-mail address: sarah@c2.hinet.net Tel: (886)-2-5776146

              Dr. Bennett Frankel
               3401 N Street NW
              Washington, DC 20007
                 drbf@cais.com
                301-855-1287 Fax

!!!! No medicine cures what happiness can not !!!!