Re: CuSeeMe and TIA

dkaegi (dkaegi@asterix.tamu.edu)
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 09:36:28

I also use a SIP emulator (slirp in my case) and haven't been able to get
Cu-SeeMe to work. I suspect two things are responsible (If I'm wrong, please
correct me, someone).
The first may be your connection speed. You do need at least 14.4 for video
and unless you have 28.8 nominal, your audio is awful.

The second is related to the fact that CU-SeeMe needs to have an internet
address at both ends(remote and local) and using the emulation software
doesn't provide CU-SeeMe with the input it needs.

If anyone has had success using an emulator like TIA, Slirp or Twinsock let
us know.

Thanks,