Re: Help

Wayne Fisher (waynef@prodigy.net)
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 13:15:07 -0400

Actually, Phil, my experiences with White Pine have been just the
opposite... every phone call I made for email request for help I sent was
answered promptly by a knowledgeable tech support person. Have you tried
submitting a tech support request via the online request web page?

Point your web browser to
http://www.wpine.com/Help/cu-support-request.html
and submit a request for help.

Make sure you fill everything in as completely as possible so that the
technician who fields your question can help you.

You must have a valid White Pine serial number to request support in this
manner.

Hope this helps,

Wayne