RE: Wrong IP Listed

Mr. Paul (pwthoma@arkansas.net)
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:24:54 -0500

Nope, i still have the same problem. It doesn't look like it changed
anything. Here are the results from ipconfig

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Downloads\cu-seeme>ipconfig

Windows 98 IP Configuration

0 Ethernet adapter :

IP Address. . . . . . . . . : 208.145.38.209
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . : 208.145.38.209

1 Ethernet adapter :

IP Address. . . . . . . . . : 3.0.0.2
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.255
Default Gateway . . . . . . :

I dont have an ethernet card nor am i on a network so i really don't
understand why that Ethernet adapter is. Here is what i have installed in
the network control panel:

Client for Microsoft Networks
Micrsoft Family Logon
Dial-Up Adapter
TV Data Adapter
TCP/IP -> Dial-Up Adapter
TCP/IP -> TV Data Adapter

That is also the order that the components are in. Reinstalling the Dial-Up
Adapter did not put it in a different place.