Re: Connection problem

Daniel W. Erskine (erskined@gte.net)
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 11:37:10 -0500

Greetings:
I have the same chipset (Hauppauge WinTV/dbx), and do not have many
problems! Except, I have to start the TV tuner window and manually
change to the proper channel, as CU-SeeMe does not have this function
builtin, nor do the Brooktree drivers for the board ;(

Hope this helps,
Daniel Erskine
mailto:erskined@gte.net