Re: Install QuickAm VC over QuickCAm B/W

Wayne Fisher (waynef@prodigy.net)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:39:18 -0400

Kevin:

The best thing that I can recommend is to first remove the B/W QuickCam
software and drivers from your PC, and THEN reinstall the QuickCam VC. It
appears as if maybe the 2 different camera and drivers may be conflicting.

Hope this helps,

Wayne