September 1998 by subject
Starting: Mon 31 Aug 1998 - 19:05:15 EST
Ending: Tue 29 Sep 1998 - 07:16:54 EST
- "Unsupported video capture setting"
- "Wrong IP" error message
- A legal question.
- anti nuke
- Anyone using W98 with Cornell 1.0?
- CamCorder as Video Camera for Video Conf. w/o timing out !
- connecting to a self reflector
- Connection problem
- Cornell 1.0 and Enhanced Ref Question
- Cornell 1.0 and Lans
- CU-Seeme basic protocol specs
- CU-Seeme ftp site
- CU-SEEME-L digest 1601 Three response
- CuSeeMe @ Ethernet
- Cuseeme the iMac and QuickCam VC USB
- doesn't work
- General videoconference lists
- Hardware/Cuseeme Software Install Survey
- Help on webcam choice
- Install QuickAm VC over QuickCAm B/W
- M-JPEG Codec Update 1.11 good for WP CU Client?
- New but used other net progs
- Newbie Questions
- nothing but audio static
- Problems with IRIX Reflector
- Question about the Enhanced Reflector
- Quick Cam Doesn't Work??
- RE: anti nuke
- RE: CU-SEEME-L digest 1596
- RE: Question about the Enhanced Reflector
- RE: Wrong IP Listed
- Re: Cornell CUSeeMe V.1 & Lan/DialUP Mixed Environment
- Ref List Available
- Request for assistance
- Using Quickcam/CuSeeMe With New W98 System
- WP vs. Cornell/ Mac
- Wrong IP Listed
Last message date: Tue 29 Sep 1998 - 07:16:54 EST
Archived on: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 17:31:11 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.