Re: Capturing Video Images

Si Ballenger (sballen@cetlink.net)
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 00:15:48 -0400 (EDT)

At 10:24 AM 9/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Is there a way to capture or snap the video images received while
>connected to a reflector, and use them in other apps? Perhaps changing
>the images into jpeg?
>
>I use the cornell version of CU-SeeMe, on a Macintosh.
>--
>Ray Baker
>RayBaker@netnitco.net
>Singer/Songwriter/Eastern Orthodox Christian
>Apple Macintosh Performa 5200CD

I use a program called ClipMate 4.0. It will capture the whole screen, or
just the application that is highlited (such as the individual video
windows). it saves the capture as a BMP, but you can use Paint Shop or
L-View Pro to edit it and save it in most any form. I got mine at
http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/ in a graphics or video type
directory. An archie search might find other sites. Si B.