Enhanced color problem

James Wong (cjw@coe.missouri.edu)
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 10:43:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, James Wong wrote:

> I've a Pentium PC and a color Connectix camera. My OS is Windows 95. I
> tried to use cu-seeme for windows (V0.84b7), but it gave a white picture.
> Can I use the color Connectix to send video via V0.84b7?

Thank you all who responded kindly. The answer to this question is NO.
The cornell version doesn't support color Connetix, but the Enhanced
version does. And I've tried the Enhanced version on my PC and color
Connetix; they work out great.

However, after I installed the Enhanced version on a Mac, all it sends and
receives is B/W. I'm using a VHS video camcorder with it. What seems to
be the problem? Again, please e-mail me directly, and I'll post a summary
of all responses to the list.

Thanks again!

James Wong
cjw@coe.missouri.edu