Re: Quickcam help

Rod Upfold (rupfold@lambton.on.ca)
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 07:48:40 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if your problem is pernament or not......but if you had
phoned the manufacture about it....be ready to wait for some time. I have
been trying to resolve a problem with my QuickCam for over three months.
The manufacture is not very responsable to it's customers.

* *
* Hint: Never use a VCR head cleaning tape..... *
* *
* Rod Upfold Audiovisual Department *
* Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario, Canada *
* P.O. Box 969 N7T 7K4 *
* Phone #: 1-519-542-7751....Ext: 282 *
* Fax #: 1-519-542-6667 *
* E-mail: rupfold@lambton.on.ca *