Re: COMPRO D-Cam Information And Availabilty

Jacqueline Chados (jackie@sri.webmate.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:18:29 -0400 (EDT)

That's the camera I'm using! I'm very happy with it. I've now got the
evaluation version of White Pine cu-seeme. The camera works fine with it.
I plan to post more details of my experiences soon.

By the way. You can get it in the US from http:www/chest/com/value.html

Regards,
Jackie