Re:cudoodle problem ?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:27:29 -0500

>Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:20:37 +0000
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "Bryan Steffey" <steffey@anet-dfw.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: cudoodle problem ?
>
>Hello All,
>
>I am trying to use cudoodle with snappy. When I start cuseeme, I can
>see the capture outline for cudoodle but I can not bring up the
>preview window. I see an icon for it on the bottom of the screen but
>it will not come up.
>I am using cornell version of cuseeme with a 6x86, a stealth 64 dram
>video card runing windows 95.
>Any suggestions on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Bryan

First startup the SNAPPY's preview program to get the video on the screen.
Next start CU and go to edit/preferences/video/source and move the cudoodle
windo so that it is on top of the SNAPPY preview program's video. Click OK,
OK, OK, OK...till done, and you should see you local video window display
what is coming from the SNAPPY. This will be sent via CU as if it were
coming from a quickcam or similar video device.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe