Re: COMPRO D-Cam Information And Availabilty

Dennis J. Streveler (dennis@streveler.xo.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 20:53:19 -0700

Hello all,

Just how much does this little jewel cost? In fact I am going to be
Australia this weekend, and I may just try to pick one up there... maybe
there'd be some savings?!??!

Cheers,
Dennis

PS ANY alternative to the disappointing Color QuickCam would be welcome!

At 10:18 PM 9/18/96 -0400, Jacqueline Chados wrote:
>That's the camera I'm using! I'm very happy with it. I've now got the
>evaluation version of White Pine cu-seeme. The camera works fine with it.
>I plan to post more details of my experiences soon.
>
>By the way. You can get it in the US from http:www/chest/com/value.html
>
>Regards,
>Jackie
>
>On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Greg Findlay wrote:
>
>> Greetings Fellow CU-SEEMEer's,
>>
>> Just a short note to bring to every ones attention a viable new
>> alternative to Colour Quickcam, released recently was the COMPRO D-Cam,
>> manufactured by ACS Innovations Pte Ltd and compatible with all
>> major video-conferancing packages, and also TWAIN. It is available
>> worldwide. For mor information and pricing check out there web page at :
>>
>> http://www.acscompro.com
>>
>> or if you are in Australia and would like $A pricing please contact
>> myself at:
>> gfindlay@ozemail.com.au
>> MediaProducts (Australia)
>>
>> Many thanks,

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| web: www.usr.mobius.net/strev
-Future Technologies in Medicine / | CUSeeMe: ws1.streveler.xo.com
Methodologies | 415 469-9476 fax