Re: Trouble with dll's

LBarnes (barney.barnes@mci.com)
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:56 -0500 (CDT)

Douglas,

Norton shouldn't be a problem (isn't on my machine, nor on any of which I am
aware). You might try getting this file

ExeSpy95 - Windows 95 API Spy Pr v4.0
tracks what install files do
>>> http://search2.zdnet.com/plweb-cgi/swlib/display.pl?swlib?000AC6

Before you start CU-SEEME, run ExeSpy95 and set it to track calls to libraries
and executables. This should let you see which library is causing the problem.
Armed with that knowledge, you should have a better chance of resolution.

Make a good day . . .
. . . barn
(214) 918-3928
(214) 918-4656 FAX