Re:Bug Report #1

Ulrich Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 19:52:14 +0100

> Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:27:25 -0500
> From: "Bill Woodland (Squeek)" <wcw@bga.com>
> To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> Subject: Re:Bug Report #1

> This happens I believe with the Cornell 4.03b version of the
> reflector program. If you are the first to join the reflector, it
> will do this, so just try to reconnect immediately, perhaps two or
> three times, and I think you'll finally get in.
>
> My question is why would you want to go to an empty reflector in the
> first place? :)

The even more interesting question might be: How does any first
visitor get into such an empty reflector if he/she does not retry
several times.

And there might be some reasons to get there like meeting with some
friends or so....

Cheers,

Ulli
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...

Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html

Ulrich G. Kliegis Phone: +49 431 331144 Fax: +49 431 331146