Re: window / screen capture

Ulrich Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 16:53:48 +0100

> Subject: window / screen capture
> Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:33:54 +0100

> Hi there,
> got a question:
>
> Using White Pine (16 bit) under W 3.11, I am looking for a screen
> capture / window capture utility that will write the caputered area
> directly to a file.

In a follow - up to my own mail (sorry...) i have to correct one
thing:
Paint Shop Pro captures any window as long as WP EnCU does not
run. When EnCU is running, it is impossible to capture a CU window or
any other, including PSP's won.

None of these problems occurred when I was running Cornell CU on this
same machine before. Capturing Cornell CU windows (only for personal
archinving, of course :) ! ) worked flawlessly.

Finally, this might be important: I have the Quickcam (b/w). Is it
possible that the QC driver interferes with the screen capture
mechanisms in Windows?

Ulli
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...

Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html

Ulrich G. Kliegis Phone: +49 431 331144 Fax: +49 431 331146