Re: window / screen capture

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.netcom.com)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 09:56:08 -0700

Presume you want to capture a video window while in CUSEEME...?

If so, make sure the window you want to capture is active and
simply press Ctrl+Print Screen. That will make put it in your
clipboard...now minimize CUSeeMe, go to your clipboard and save
it. Paint Ship Pro can save it as something else, if you want...
a .jpg or .gif, etc.

Rob