Re: mailings

Mark Snodgrass (snod@firecraker.com)
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 19:35:10 -0500

----------
> From: XBMFx@aol.com
> To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: mailings
> Date: Friday, September 27, 1996 6:28 PM
>
> I keep getting e-mail with your name attached to it. Get me off the list
or
> I will notify Cornell's computer dept.. I have saved more than enough to
show
> them......thanks

Listen man, somehow you got on the Cu-Seeme mailing list... Don't blame
us, but no one is specifically mailing to you, they are mailing to the
list. If you're wasting hard drive space saving all these messages, then
that's your problem.

If you have been getting numerous posts, and you have them all on your
drive, then look back a few and find the one that tells you how to
unsubscribe, it's fairly recent. Other than that, you just sound like a
whining (typical)AOL'r who hasn't figured out the real deal.

Thank You

"Badches........? We don't need no STINKING badches!"