Re: Fwd: Re: mailings

chuck elliot (C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:10:15 +0100 (BST)

Bill,
thanks for pointing it out. We have just started using a new mail
system called First Class (which it ain't) and it auto replies to all
original recipients (I forgot). My apologies to all concerned.

Chuck.

At 10:52 30/09/96 +0100, you wrote:
>From: "Bill Woodland (Squeek)" <wcw@bga.com>
>Subject: Re: mailings
>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:55:28 -0500
>
>At 09:25 AM 9/30/96 +0100, you wrote:
>>>I don't like the tone of your message; especially as its content is
>>>based
>>>on complete ignorance. You have subscribed to a mailing list and you
>>>therefore get mail from it. If you don't want this to continue then
>>>unsubscribe.
>>>
>>>I will explain how you do this if you send me an apology.
>>>

>uh...Chuck...you realize you sent this to the whole list? Just thot I'd
>point that out if you didn't know.
>
>Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
>Squeek on Undernet IRC
>Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
>PC only. See no MAC, Hear no MAC, Speak no MAC.
>NEW URL: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW

Chuck Elliot
Sheffield Hallam University UK
tel. +44 114 2533135: fax. +44 114 2533161
email C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk
www http://kingfisher.cms.shu.ac.uk/chuck.html