Re: New vs. Old color CODEC

Thu, 04 Sep 1997 18:24:17 +0200

Jason Williams wrote:
> You can download the 1.1 version of the codec but it's not for Win3.1.
> I believe this also has to do with the way White Pine grabbed that
> codec.
Please tell me where to download (I didn=B4t find anything at White Pine,
I am still going on testing the White Pine CU-SEEME 2.1.1x client on and
on...)

> Take the plunge and go for win95..you can always dual boot or
> something if you have to. I know White Pine as well as Cornell is no
> longer supporting the 16-bit platforms anymore.
Yes, Sir ! Thats why I installed WIN95 in late March 1997, just when I
decided to buy the cam and to start videoconferencing. There are many
free (beta) phones and some other phones with only little restrictions,
most *just* for 32-bit.. even most CU-SEEME utilites are 32-bit
only..see

http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html

Sincerely
Rolf=20

--=20
/ / / Alone on the data highway...
/ / like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen
/ / / Rolf Hemmerling, Germany
/ / http://home.pages.de/~rolf.hemmerling/