Re: New vs. Old color CODEC

Fri, 5 Sep 1997 02:39:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Rolf Hemmerling wrote:
> Please tell me where to download (I didn=B4t find anything at White Pine,
> I am still going on testing the White Pine CU-SEEME 2.1.1x client on and
> on...)

I found the patch for MJPEG at http://support.cuseeme.com/H220.HTM which
gets you up to the 1.1 version of the MJPEG codec it looks like..if you've
installed 3.0 you already have it...I've also heard version 2.1.2 has the
updated codec.

I've found 2.1.2 at http://support.cuseeme.com/H195.HTM#V212 but it's one
huge exectuable with both 16 and 32 bit versions.

Be sure and read the readme if you want 2.1.2...In my opinion, if you've
already got 2.1.1, then 2.1.2 isn't really needed.