Re: Appropriate Hardware?

Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:55:25 -0500

Ralph Knueppel wrote:

> Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. wrote:
>
> > Ralph Knueppel wrote:
> > >
> > > hi everyone,
> > >
> > > i am looking for appropriate hardware for Cu-See-Me.
> > > Which TV-Card do I need? Is the TV-Card from Hauppauge ok?
> > > Who could send me an advice?
> > >
> > > Thanks and kind regards
> >
> > I am using the Hauppauge Wincast card with good result. Set the format
> >
> > to 15 Bit RGB and you will have no problems
> > --
> > Mark L. Bardenwerper #:?)
>
> for video-cutting i already use the av-master from fast.
> But if i start Cu-SeeMe, a message-box says 'unsupported video format'.
> So, do You know if i can manage with this card?
You can try all of the settings in the View/Preference/Video/Video
Format one at a time. If you do not have luck, then you are not going to
be able to use this card.
I also see that the card does not support video overlay
http://www.fastmultimedia.com/US/Home.html
E-Mail Fast Tech Support, reachable from the site shown to get more
info.